Best of STORIES
Looking for inspiraiton? We decided to hand-pick it for you. We went ahead and chose our absolute favorite posts (more inspiring, less digging). When it comes to expert tips, beautifully styled spaces and drool-worthy menu planning, we’ve totally got you covered.
- Everyone is obsessed with our Sarah Sherman Samuel Collection (It’s easy to see why)!
- Psst…the prettiest space in the Lulu + Georgia office. Plus, it holds all the snacks.
- Check out a few of our favorites from January. How is it already over??
- Hilde Leiaghat of Pom Pom at Home showed us how to make the coziest, most luxurious bed. P.S. her home is an absolute dream.
- Get ready to unroll the perfect sized rug for your space.
- Canopy beds, homemade goods, and all the curves. Stylist Kelley Mason breaks down this year’s biggest trends.
- Ginny’s signature style is soft and warm while still looking polished and elevated. It’s no wonder she’s a favorite. Also, be on the lookout for a big coming later this year!
- We love a look that feels minimalist, yet elevated. Naturally, we turned to New York designer Colin King.
- Designer Katie Hackworth on how a home can (and should) be your personal sanctuary.
- Cozy and curated: We felt right at home with Jean Stoffer. (Hot tip: homemade lattes are a must when impressing guests).
- Like her clothing line, designer Rachel Pally’s home feels thoughtful yet totally effortless.
- We love the light and airy look of Barrett Predergast’s home. And have you seen her flower arrangements?
- Spring and summer are right around the corner, so New York Times food writer Lidey Heuck set us up with a delectable alfresco dinner.
- An afternoon of cooking tips with Culinary Director Courtney Storer. (Also Jon and Vinny’s restaurant is a must-visit).
- Annie Campbell knows how to throw a party: signature cocktails, tasty bites and making sure the lighting is just right.