Join our team
We're Lulu and Georgia! An online
home decor and lifestyle destination
for the style-obsessed, headquartered
in Los Angeles. Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lulu and Georgia is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Operations Coordinator to join our growing team! You will work in a fun and fast-paced environment where multitasking and problem solving are key. This position requires great attention to detail, motivation to improve workflows and processes, and someone who is highly organized. In this role, you’ll work closely with our warehouses and transportation partners as part of a small, cross-functional team. This is a great role for someone who is interested in supply chain and logistics.
- Prepares shipping for LTL orders and distributes proper documentation to warehouses
- Manages the scheduling and routing of all outbound orders
- Communicates with carriers to ensure timeliness of pickups and deliveries
- Handles outbound freight transit issues, including damages, shortages, mis-directs, etc.
- Files claims for outbound freight and provides all necessary documentation to carriers.
- Ensures vendors are meeting SLAs with outbound freight shipping windows
- Helps analyze transit issues, including routing, delivery and packaging issues.
- Assists in streamlining shipping processes and post-purchase order management
- Knowledge of LTL and FTL shipments
- Understands general terminology of transportation
- Extremely detail oriented, great time management skills and organized.
- Understanding of SalesForce and customer based shipping portals + Excel
- Creative problem solver
- Customer first mindset
- Must live in Los Angeles
Freelance Wallpaper and Textile Designer
Roles and Duties
- Execute patterns and print decided on by the design team.
- Work on revisions based on submits from the design team after sampling.
- Scan, clean up, re-color, and create repeats for rugs, wallcovering, upholstery, drapery or privacy fabrics, using the company’s archive of designs, inspiration artwork, or your own artwork.
- Based on direction, put together a package of print and pattern ideas to be reviewed by product development members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years’ experience and Associate's degree from college or university.
- Candidate must have experience with CAD, Mac OSX, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite 2 or higher and strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to create layers in vector formats used for wallpaper and textile tech packs.
- Various hand illustration, and painting technique experience is a must
- Understanding in various rug constructions and their scale, and specification requirements
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Strong communication skills, timely follow through of key initiatives, time management, project management, and fiscal responsibility.
- Be on top of projects and know the status of timing and key milestones and be responsible for ensuring that clients and team members are kept up to date on project status.
- Manage process flow and project timelines to deliver product in a timely manner.
- Drive quality at every stage of the process.
- Provide feedback on ideas for improvement.
Customer Experience (CX) Associate
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a full-time enthusiastic and hard-working CX Associate to join our growing team! You will work in a fun and fast-paced environment where multitasking and problem solving are key. This position requires high level communication via email, phone and our chat platforms. In this role, you’ll work closely with our customers and vendors as part of a small, cross-functional team. This is a great role for someone who is interested in interior design, e-commerce, start-ups, and sales.
- Respond to customer emails, engage in live chats, and answer phone calls regarding product and order inquiries.
- Assist with customer orders, shipping, and processing returns
- Be a brand expert and knowledgeable about all products.
- Be a solutions-minded advocate for complicated situations
- Communicate with our warehouses and shipping partners to resolve outstanding issues
- Analyze customer feedback and coordinate with management to continuously improve the shopping experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in customer service or sales
- Experience working with ZenDesk or a comparable customer service system preferred
- Detail oriented and fast paced
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent with time management
- Availability for varied hours / days (holidays and weekends may be required)
Please email email@example.com with resume and “CX Associate” in the subject line. Candidates must live in the Los Angeles area.
Trade Account Executive
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a dynamic Trade Account Executive to grow our design community. We are looking for someone passionate about creating and fostering a community. Thy must build a meaningful partnership with designers in order to drive business to our ecommerce platform. We are looking for someone outgoing and passionate about sophisticated design, and who thrives in a start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a natural connector and know how to create excitement and drive sales.
- Develop relationships and support existing Trade members, in addition to discovering and securing new ones
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lulu and Georgia in the field
- Actively represent Lulu and Georgia at key design events for networking
- Create and host Lulu and Georgia events that support our brand and serve as community building opportunities for designers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create collateral and expand brand to the designer market
- Be an expert on all products including how a product is made, how to care for it, how to customize, etc.
- Achieve or exceed company financial goals
- Partner with our Customer Service Team to best serve our Trade partners and ensure a great customer experience
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales
- Previous experience in sales with an existing network within the interior design community
- Timely and thoughtful follow-up in order to create trust and build strong relationships
- A passion for interior design
- Strong communication skills, with an outgoing customer-facing demeanor, including clear and concise written skills
- Self- motivated and possesses the desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Customer first attitude
- Goal oriented- motivated to exceed monthly objectives
- Proven ability to drive business results through problem solving and determination
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to travel within the United States
- Must live in the Los Angeles area, have a car and valid drivers license
Lulu and Georgia is currently a full time and part time interns who can assist all of our departments in any or all of the following capacities:
- Discovering content that can be shared with the marketing/social team for reposting
- Post inspiration to our Pinterest account
- Report on social media growth and engagement on a weekly basis
- Set up and issue returns for customers
- Assist with shipping claims/following up on existing claims
- Register Designers for Designer/Trade program
- Product categorizing / spreadsheet assisting
- Site merchandising maintenance
- Mail sample packages
- Schedule any phone/internet assistance
- Keep office stocked and organized
- Run errands when necessary
Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Must have a car
Must live in Los Angeles