Join our team
We're Lulu and Georgia! An online
home decor and lifestyle destination, headquartered
in Los Angeles. We offer:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement plan with a company match
- A positive, fun, and energetic work culture
- Employee discounts
See below for available positions.
*The majority of our team is currently working from home and most new hires will be working from home for the time being*
Assistant Merchandise Planner
Lulu and Georgia is looking for an organized, detail oriented and hard-working Assistant Merchandise Planner to join our growing team! You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where multitasking and problem solving are key. This position requires great attention to detail and excellent organization. This role will report to the Director of Merchandise Planners and will assist Merchandise Planners in driving sales, optimizing inventory, and generating profit.
- Update weekly, in-season ladder plans with actual sales data to track weekly performance to plan.
- Create new ladder plan shells, as needed, by Merchandise Planners.
- Update Weekly Sales Performance reports for Merchandising, Marketing & Creative teams.
- Work with Assistant Buyer to track estimated arrival of inventory for editorial launches.
- Update and track order request from the Buying & Products Teams.
- Act as liaison to Customer Experience team on stock availability.
- Maintaining the data entry of inventory units across multiple fulfilment models.
- Gather and consolidate data for quarterly reports that include % Contribution, Item Margin, & Royalty Commissions Reports.
- Quantify unit need for reorders as needed.
- Work with vendors on the alignment of reserve stock inventory and alert Merchandise Planners of discrepancies or low units.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Strong analytical skills and can interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Strong Excel skills including knowledge of pivot tables
- Strong retail math knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills while managing multiple projects
- Developed problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal / teamwork skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of Merchandise Planning, Financial Planning or Buying experience
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and “Assistant Merchandise Planner” in the subject line.
Social Media Manager
Lulu and Georgia is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our growing team. The person in this role will be an expert in social media, content, and engagement to showcase our brand stories across social media channels, increase our brand reach, and create meaningful relationships with our customers and followers. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in social media management, be able to strategically plan and execute, have strong creative judgment, and show a love for home decor. This role is full-time in our Los Angeles office and reports to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager.
- Maintain a social media calendar that supports primary brand stories and goals while also tapping into seasonal moments and appropriate trends.
- In partnership with our creative team, identify imagery and draft engaging captions
- Leveraging data, strategically identify UGC and inspiration imagery to post alongside our original content
- In partnership with the Creative team, develop Instagram Stories templates and stickers. Using those templates and Instagram platform elements, create our Instagram Stories.
- Build an integrated social media strategy and content plan focused on growth across all channels
- Schedule and maintain content for Facebook, Instagram feed, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and any other current or future social media channels
- Post Instagram Stories directly from Instagram app.
- Keep up to date with current news, pausing content and escalating to leadership where appropriate.
- Respond to all engagement and direct messages within 24 hours on weekdays.
- Respond to all urgent engagement and direct messages within 24 hours on weekends.
- Author thoughtful, individualized comments and messages in the brand voice in response to comments on our pages, on images where we are tagged or where our product is depicted, and on images posted by brands and people we admire.
- Develop and maintain a live document with common questions and responses.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customer support and operations in order to diffuse any escalations.
- Utilize Curalate to request content usage permissions for all images in which we are tagged that are within our brand guidelines. Follow up via email or direct message as needed for any assets we are especially eager to share.
- Obtain or verify permissions for any images submitted via direct message, email, influencer collaborations, or other means and upload to our visual curation tool, editing beforehand as needed.
Reporting & Strategy
- Report regularly on performance and engagement, while also conducting competitive reporting and analysis.
- Develop organic social media testing plan to optimize engagement.
- Be our in-house expert on social platform updates and trends in social media, interior design, home, and retail, presenting out to the team as needed.
- Continuously seek ways to improve processes, recommending any tools or technology needed and subsequently serving as the primary point-of-contact for the relevant third parties.
- Partner with Sr. Brand Marketing Manager on new social activations, such as content series, engagement strategies, contests, and giveaways.
- 3-5 years of experience in coordinating or managing social media for brands/organizations preferred.
- Possesses a deep and intuitive understanding of social media, with an emphasis on Instagram.
- Passionate about social media and interior design.
- Has a keen visual eye.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous proofreading.
- Possesses strong interpersonal, written communication, and organization skills.
- Able to work in both strategic and hands-on, detail-oriented capacities.
- Creative and eager to constantly challenge our approach.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Familiarity with social media management and visual curation tools
Production Operations Coordinator
Lulu and Georgia is looking for an organized, detail oriented and hard-working Production Operations Coordinator to join our growing team! You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where multitasking and problem solving are key. This position requires great attention to detail and excellent organization. You will implement organizational systems and structure to ensure the timely delivery and coordination of products. In this role, you’ll report to our Director of Product and work closely with our international production teams, warehouses, and importation partners. This is a great role for someone who is interested in product production, logistics, supply chain and the international economic market.
- Manage the daily operations of the Product Development Department, including the coordination of receiving containers, transfers, samples, and photoshoot samples for furniture and lighting
- Create project status reports for incoming shipments, or WIP management
- Reorder existing in-line product, build containers, and assess containerization for all intended POs, and enter purchase orders into ERP system
- Manage and track all communication, and production schedule as it relates to incoming shipments, and production of ordered merchandise
- Oversee maintenance of incoming inventory sheets, update the system with units availability by date
- Work closely with merchandising planner to communicate availability of preorder units
- Work closely with warehouses and operations to insure timely receipts of merchandise, and communicate to all relevant departments
- Organize project details for product development items; updates, file specifications, and communication with our international suppliers
- Work with the Director of Product on projects that require coordination between departments and international sourcing offices to usher projects through the developmental process, launch phase, and early lifecycle.
- Inspect, label, and file production samples for textiles and rugs, furniture, and wallcoverings
- Ensure that product specifications meet requirements for design, packaging and assembly
- Maintain file for incoming sample inventory - approvals, rejections, and alterations made
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Adaptable and flexible to achieve company goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, email, telephone) with a strong attention to detail
- Strong excel skills including knowledge of pivot tables
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Self starter and capable of working while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong interpersonal / teamwork skills
- Analytical and ability to problem solve
- Experience in the furniture industry and import process
- Experience in container, logistics management, and international supply chain
- Lives in the Los Angeles area
- Must have reliable transportation for picking up samples, and in-person meetings at local warehouse
- Familiarity with overseas production, timelines, logistics, and high volume operations
Senior Manager of Customer Experience
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Experience who can lead ourgrowing CX team. Customers come first at Lulu and Georgia, and we are looking for a leader to bridge customer satisfaction with all aspects of our business. This role will report to our Director of Operations and work closely with the executive team.
Lead Customer Experience team
- Build a scalable customer experience organization
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead our highly collaborative and customer-focused team
- Participate as a player and coach
- Analyze and report on business health, reporting on KPIs driven by data
- Measure satisfaction and engagement; build and drive processes that enhance both
- Build programs and processes that creates additional value for customers
- Advocate for customers, capturing user feedback and reporting requests to management,engineering, and other teams
- Deliver feedback and drive enhancements that increase all aspects of customer satisfaction
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- 3+ years of experience leading Customer Success in ecommerce
- Proficient in Zendesk and Zendesk Explore
- Experience including a successful track record of multi-tasking several projects and workingas part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with escalation management with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data driven approach, experience using metrics to drive success, communication, and change
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Confident, organized, self-motivated, and collaborative
- A fast learner, able to come up to speed rapidly on new technologies
Please email email@example.com with resume and “Sr Manager of CX” in the subject
Accounts Payable Specialist
Lulu and Georgia is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to add to the Accounting team. This person will manage supplier invoices, ensure correct coding, manage the invoice flow, and make sure we pay our suppliers on time. You will also be part of improving processes to gain efficiency and quality, both internally and together with our stakeholders. To be successful in this role you need to have a strong business understanding and to be able to prioritize your work. As a person you are positive, a good team player and have strong communication skills.
- Process all supplier invoices in time, with correct coding.
- Process the supplier invoices that align with best processes and correct authorizations.
- Run monthly accrual reports.
- Handle the supplier setup and maintenance.
- Create and load supplier payment proposals
- Actively participate in the work to increase efficiency and quality and to improve the processes.
- Participate in creating/maintaining manuals, guides and processes.
- Actively participate in projects when needed
- Inform, support and train other users in the invoice handling system
What we are looking for:
- You take pride in being accurate, are analytical and are able to complete your tasks efficiently.
- You are curious, are open to new ways of working and strive to improve processes.
- Development comes naturally to you and is a vital part to reach the vision and the goals.
- You have good knowledge of MS Excel and are interested in working with Netsuite.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and "Accounts Payable Specialist" in the subject line. Candidates must live in the Bellflower, CA area or be willing to commute.