Join our team
We're Lulu and Georgia! An online
home decor and lifestyle destination
for the style-obsessed, headquartered
in Los Angeles. Get in touch: email@example.com
- Manage customer research and data insights into continuous testing and iteration to build best-in-class customer experiences
- Marry business goals, customer needs, and technical capabilities into a product roadmap that serves as the basis for development and launch of product features and enhancement
- Lead business use cases and analytical insights for new product initiatives by identifying clear problems and success metrics, quantitatively analyzing related metrics, and using data to make informed product decisions
- Coordinate with stakeholders from across the organization to understand and prioritize needs while serving as an advocate and resource for Product
- Track digital product performance including identification of key performance indicators and project benchmarks
- Proactively manage product issues that impair the company’s ability to meet its strategic, financial and technical goals
- Prioritize product backlog and projects based on business and customer impact
- Hire and manage a team needed to achieve the product roadmap
- 7+ years of experience in product management
- Ecommerce experience required
- Experience hiring and managing product & ux resources required
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Experience with establishing an A/B testing framework
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal/presentation. You should have experience communicating and influencing at multiple levels of an organization
Freelance Wallpaper and Textile Designer
Roles and Duties
- Execute patterns and print decided on by the design team.
- Work on revisions based on submits from the design team after sampling.
- Scan, clean up, re-color, and create repeats for rugs, wallcovering, upholstery, drapery or privacy fabrics, using the company’s archive of designs, inspiration artwork, or your own artwork.
- Based on direction, put together a package of print and pattern ideas to be reviewed by product development members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years’ experience and Associate's degree from college or university.
- Candidate must have experience with CAD, Mac OSX, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite 2 or higher and strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to create layers in vector formats used for wallpaper and textile tech packs.
- Various hand illustration, and painting technique experience is a must
- Understanding in various rug constructions and their scale, and specification requirements
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Strong communication skills, timely follow through of key initiatives, time management, project management, and fiscal responsibility.
- Be on top of projects and know the status of timing and key milestones and be responsible for ensuring that clients and team members are kept up to date on project status.
- Manage process flow and project timelines to deliver product in a timely manner.
- Drive quality at every stage of the process.
- Provide feedback on ideas for improvement.
Customer Experience (CX) Associate
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a full-time enthusiastic and hard-working CX Associate to join our growing team! You will work in a fun and fast-paced environment where multitasking and problem solving are key. This position requires high level communication via email, phone and our chat platforms. In this role, you’ll work closely with our customers and vendors as part of a small, cross-functional team. This is a great role for someone who is interested in interior design, e-commerce, start-ups, and sales.
- Respond to customer emails, engage in live chats, and answer phone calls regarding product and order inquiries.
- Assist with customer orders, shipping, and processing returns
- Be a brand expert and knowledgeable about all products.
- Be a solutions-minded advocate for complicated situations
- Communicate with our warehouses and shipping partners to resolve outstanding issues
- Analyze customer feedback and coordinate with management to continuously improve the shopping experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in customer service or sales
- Experience working with ZenDesk or a comparable customer service system preferred
- Detail oriented and fast paced
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent with time management
- Availability for varied hours / days (holidays and weekends may be required)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and “CX Associate” in the subject line. Candidates must live in the Los Angeles area.
Trade Account Executive
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a dynamic Trade Account Executive to grow our design community. We are looking for someone passionate about creating and fostering a community. Thy must build a meaningful partnership with designers in order to drive business to our ecommerce platform. We are looking for someone outgoing and passionate about sophisticated design, and who thrives in a start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a natural connector and know how to create excitement and drive sales.
- Develop relationships and support existing Trade members, in addition to discovering and securing new ones
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lulu and Georgia in the field
- Actively represent Lulu and Georgia at key design events for networking
- Create and host Lulu and Georgia events that support our brand and serve as community building opportunities for designers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create collateral and expand brand to the designer market
- Be an expert on all products including how a product is made, how to care for it, how to customize, etc.
- Achieve or exceed company financial goals
- Partner with our Customer Service Team to best serve our Trade partners and ensure a great customer experience
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales
- Previous experience in sales with an existing network within the interior design community
- Timely and thoughtful follow-up in order to create trust and build strong relationships
- A passion for interior design
- Strong communication skills, with an outgoing customer-facing demeanor, including clear and concise written skills
- Self- motivated and possesses the desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Customer first attitude
- Goal oriented- motivated to exceed monthly objectives
- Proven ability to drive business results through problem solving and determination
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to travel within the United States
- Must live in the Los Angeles area, have a car and valid drivers license
Lulu and Georgia is currently a full time and part time interns who can assist all of our departments in any or all of the following capacities:
- Discovering content that can be shared with the marketing/social team for reposting
- Post inspiration to our Pinterest account
- Report on social media growth and engagement on a weekly basis
- Set up and issue returns for customers
- Assist with shipping claims/following up on existing claims
- Register Designers for Designer/Trade program
- Product categorizing / spreadsheet assisting
- Site merchandising maintenance
- Mail sample packages
- Schedule any phone/internet assistance
- Keep office stocked and organized
- Run errands when necessary
Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Must have a car
Must live in Los Angeles