You have no items in your shopping cart.
See below for available positions
Lulu & Georgia is seeking an Assistant Buyer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with experience in the buying world. This candidate will enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day. He or she should possess a passion for home decor as well as retail buying experience.
- Ownership of product entry management and website maintenance
- Maintain working spreadsheets – cross-referencing information to ensure data is accurate and formatted in a way that translates to live site and is on-brand and customer friendly.
- Manage updates to skus based on vendor updates and customer feedback.
- Establish and maintain professional vendor relationships
- Manage all vendor forms and documents. Work with manager to set-up new vendor on-boarding process.
- Assist in negotiating buying terms with vendors (price, quantity, delivery/ payment terms)
- Partner with the Creative team (i.e. designers and photographers) to provide excellent product representation with elevated copy and product images
- Issue, confirm, follow up and resolve discrepancies for purchase orders
- Assist in product development, communication with factories and sample management
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 1+ years of retail buying experience on a buying team
- Passion for home décor and our products
- Positive and upbeat attitude essential in entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot quickly when required
- Demonstrated understanding of merchandising and retail math
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, timelines, and deliverables with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Experience in ecommerce preferred
- Candidate must live in the Los Angeles area
To apply: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org