Join our team
We're Lulu and Georgia! An online
home decor and lifestyle destination, headquartered
in Los Angeles. We offer:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement plan with a company match
- A positive, fun, and energetic work culture
- Employee discounts
See below for available positions.
*The majority of our team is currently working from home and most new hires will be working from home for the time being*
Assistant Buyer, Furniture and Lighting
Lulu and Georgia is looking for an assistant buyer to join our growing team. This person will support the Furniture and Lighting Buyer and work closely with the other cross functional teams to help drive the growth of the furniture and lighting business. If you are detail oriented, a self-starter, and have a passion for home décor - let’s talk.
This role is full-time in our Los Angeles office and reports to the Buyer of Furniture and Lighting.
- Enter and track POs for all domestic product and fabric orders ensuring vendors are shipping on time and communicate any delays to cross functional teams.
- Update lead times on the website for all owned product.
- Order photo samples and communicate to creative for product launches.
- Work with vendors and the production team to get all product information needed for the website and pass off to merchandising.
- Help QA products online and in catalogs to ensure accuracy before launches
- Enter pricing and cost updates when changes are communicated from vendors
- Reach out to vendors regarding promotion participation.
- Report out on weekly best sellers and help pull vendor reports for market
- Request new swatches needed before product launches.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years buying experience. Experience in the home décor is a plus
- Position requires organization, attention to detail, ability to multitask and adapt to priority shifts
- Must be a self-starter, collaborative and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Please email email@example.com with resume and “Assistant Buyer” in the subject line. Candidates must live in the Los Angeles area.
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a full-time Accounting Clerk who will provide key operational support to our expanding Accounting team as well as get the inside view of how a multi-million-dollar company functions day to day. As you assist our Accounts Receivable team, you will rely on your great people and problem-solving skills, superb attention to detail and ability to excel under tight deadlines. If you possess these skills and know your way around Microsoft Excel and Outlook, then let’s talk.
- Providing operational support to multiple internal teams in Accounting, with a focus on data entry and filing
- Assist with Accounts Payable functions including reviewing and verifying the accuracy of invoices
- Provide supporting documentation for audits or ad-hoc reports
- Jumping into time-sensitive projects wherever needed
- Showing flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Treating internal and external customers like gold
What we are looking for:
- General knowledge of accounting a plus
- Strong data entry/10-key skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook required
- Tip-top customer service and communication skills over the phone and in person
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent organizational skills and strong sense of urgency
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and "Accounting Clerk" in the subject line. Candidates must live in the Bellflower, CA area or be willing to commute.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Lulu and Georgia is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to add to the Accounting team. This person will manage supplier invoices, ensure correct coding, manage the invoice flow, and make sure we pay our suppliers on time. You will also be part of improving processes to gain efficiency and quality, both internally and together with our stakeholders. To be successful in this role you need to have a strong business understanding and to be able to prioritize your work. As a person you are positive, a good team player and have strong communication skills.
- Process all supplier invoices in time, with correct coding.
- Process the supplier invoices that align with best processes and correct authorizations.
- Run monthly accrual reports.
- Handle the supplier setup and maintenance.
- Create and load supplier payment proposals
- Actively participate in the work to increase efficiency and quality and to improve the processes.
- Participate in creating/maintaining manuals, guides and processes.
- Actively participate in projects when needed
- Inform, support and train other users in the invoice handling system
What we are looking for:
- You take pride in being accurate, are analytical and are able to complete your tasks efficiently.
- You are curious, are open to new ways of working and strive to improve processes.
- Development comes naturally to you and is a vital part to reach the vision and the goals.
- You have good knowledge of MS Excel and are interested in working with Netsuite.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and "Accounts Payable Specialist" in the subject line. Candidates must live in the Bellflower, CA area or be willing to commute.
Freelance Wallpaper and Textile Designer
Roles and Duties
- Execute patterns and print decided on by the design team.
- Work on revisions based on submits from the design team after sampling.
- Scan, clean up, re-color, and create repeats for rugs, wallcovering, upholstery, drapery or privacy fabrics, using the company’s archive of designs, inspiration artwork, or your own artwork.
- Based on direction, put together a package of print and pattern ideas to be reviewed by product development members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years’ experience and Associate's degree from college or university.
- Candidate must have experience with CAD, Mac OSX, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite 2 or higher and strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to create layers in vector formats used for wallpaper and textile tech packs.
- Various hand illustration, and painting technique experience is a must
- Understanding in various rug constructions and their scale, and specification requirements
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Strong communication skills, timely follow through of key initiatives, time management, project management, and fiscal responsibility.
- Be on top of projects and know the status of timing and key milestones and be responsible for ensuring that clients and team members are kept up to date on project status.
- Manage process flow and project timelines to deliver product in a timely manner.
- Drive quality at every stage of the process.
- Provide feedback on ideas for improvement.
Customer Experience (CX) Associate
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a full-time enthusiastic and hard-working CX Associate to join our growing team! You will work in a fun and fast-paced environment where multitasking and problem solving are key. This position requires high level communication via email, phone and our chat platforms. In this role, you’ll work closely with our customers and vendors as part of a small, cross-functional team. This is a great role for someone who is interested in interior design, e-commerce, start-ups, and sales.
- Respond to customer emails, engage in live chats, and answer phone calls regarding product and order inquiries.
- Assist with customer orders, shipping, and processing returns
- Be a brand expert and knowledgeable about all products.
- Be a solutions-minded advocate for complicated situations
- Communicate with our warehouses and shipping partners to resolve outstanding issues
- Analyze customer feedback and coordinate with management to continuously improve the shopping experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in customer service or sales
- Experience working with ZenDesk or a comparable customer service system preferred
- Detail oriented and fast paced
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent with time management
- Availability for varied hours / days (holidays and weekends may be required)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and “CX Associate” in the subject line. Candidates must live in the Los Angeles area.
Trade Account Executive
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a dynamic Trade Account Executive to grow our design community. We are looking for someone passionate about creating and fostering a community. Thiy must build a meaningful partnership with designers in order to drive business to our ecommerce platform. We are looking for someone outgoing and passionate about sophisticated design, and who thrives in a start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a natural connector and know how to create excitement and drive sales.
- Develop relationships and support existing Trade members, in addition to discovering and securing new ones
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lulu and Georgia in the field
- Actively represent Lulu and Georgia at key design events for networking
- Create and host Lulu and Georgia events that support our brand and serve as community building opportunities for designers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create collateral and expand brand to the designer market
- Be an expert on all products including how a product is made, how to care for it, how to customize, etc.
- Achieve or exceed company financial goals
- Partner with our Customer Service Team to best serve our Trade partners and ensure a great customer experience
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales
- Previous experience in sales with an existing network within the interior design community
- Timely and thoughtful follow-up in order to create trust and build strong relationships
- A passion for interior design
- Strong communication skills, with an outgoing customer-facing demeanor, including clear and concise written skills
- Self- motivated and possesses the desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Customer first attitude
- Goal oriented- motivated to exceed monthly objectives
- Proven ability to drive business results through problem solving and determination
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to travel within the United States
- Must live in the Los Angeles area, have a car and valid drivers license
Lulu and Georgia is currently seeking full time and part time interns who can assist all of our departments in any or all of the following capacities:
- Discovering content that can be shared with the marketing/social team for reposting
- Post inspiration to our Pinterest account
- Report on social media growth and engagement on a weekly basis
- Set up and issue returns for customers
- Assist with shipping claims/following up on existing claims
- Register Designers for Designer/Trade program
- Product categorizing / spreadsheet assisting
- Site merchandising maintenance
- Mail sample packages
- Schedule any phone/internet assistance
- Keep office stocked and organized
- Run errands when necessary
Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Must have a car
Must live in Los Angeles