Join our team
We're Lulu & Georgia! An online
home decor and lifestyle destination
for the style-obsessed, headquartered
in Los Angeles. Get in touch: email@example.com
Customer Experience (CX) Associate
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a full-time enthusiastic and hard-working CX Associate to join our growing team! You will work in a fun and fast-paced environment where multitasking and problem solving are key. This position requires high level communication via email, phone and our chat platforms. In this role, you’ll work closely with our customers and vendors as part of a small, cross-functional team. This is a great role for someone who is interested in interior design, e-commerce, start-ups, and sales.
- Respond to customer emails, engage in live chats, and answer phone calls regarding product and order inquiries.
- Assist with customer orders, shipping, and processing returns
- Be a brand expert and knowledgeable about all products.
- Be a solutions-minded advocate for complicated situations
- Communicate with our warehouses and shipping partners to resolve outstanding issues
- Analyze customer feedback and coordinate with management to continuously improve the shopping experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in customer service or sales
- Experience working with ZenDesk or a comparable customer service system preferred
- Detail oriented and fast paced
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent with time management
- Availability for varied hours / days (holidays and weekends may be required)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and “CX Associate” in the subject line. Candidates must live in the Los Angeles area.
Buyer - Furniture and Lighting
Lulu and Georgia is seeking a buyer to join our team. The Buyer is responsible for creating a unique and timely product assortmentthat meets or exceeds the sales volume and profits for the Furniture and Lighting categories. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter with experience in the home decor buying world. This candidate will enjoy a startup mentality and environment that changes day to day. He or she should possess a passion for home decor as well as a strong grasp of merchandising financials. The Buyer will work to create the appropriate merchandise mix based on emerging market trends, along with meeting the assortment strategies established by management.
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan with Planning that supports the financial and merchandising objectives.
- Participate in weekly open-to-buy meetings to ensure the department achieves financial targets for turn and sell-through goals
- Negotiate buying terms with suppliers (selection, price, quantity, and delivery terms) and develop pipeline of sales events
- Coordinate with cross-functional partners such as Production and Designers in order to make sure designs are adoptable, costs are measured, and concepts are clearly defined
- Support Planning in all operational aspects of assigned product lines, delivery schedules, performance measurement, and inventory management.
- Analyze sales reporting on a weekly basis, proactively reacting to optimize sales and minimize risks
- Use reporting to develop an in depth understanding of product performance and customer base, develop action plans by category.
- Prepare detailed weekly, monthly, and seasonal sales analyses based on history, current trends and market forecasts.
- Onboard new brands and develop strong relationships that support the business goals; maintain brand relationships through regular communication.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure all products adhere to company values and maintain the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to showcase new products in shoots and online.
- Perform market analysisand maintain industry expertise, competitive shop and analyze trends.
- Search for new and exciting products and reach out to designers and manufacturers to establish partnerships.
- Place and follow-up on orders with various manufacturers on product delivery, placement and shipping status.
- Attend trade shows and build/maintain vendor relationships.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify opportunities and risks.
- Passion for home décor products.
- 5+ years buying experience and minimum 2+ years experience in the home category
- Understanding of brand, aesthetic, and assortment building
- Solid grasp of retail math and inventory planning concepts.
- Self-motivated with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable and confident in making decisions in a timely manner
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot quickly when required.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret meaningful trends from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with strong negotiating skills.
- Willing and available to travel.
Trade Account Executive
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a dynamic Trade Account Executive to grow our design community. We are looking for someone passionate about creating and fostering a community. Thy must build a meaningful partnership with designers in order to drive business to our ecommerce platform. We are looking for someone outgoing and passionate about sophisticated design, and who thrives in a start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a natural connector and know how to create excitement and drive sales.
- Develop relationships and support existing Trade members, in addition to discovering and securing new ones
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lulu and Georgia in the field
- Actively represent Lulu and Georgia at key design events for networking
- Create and host Lulu and Georgia events that support our brand and serve as community building opportunities for designers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create collateral and expand brand to the designer market
- Be an expert on all products including how a product is made, how to care for it, how to customize, etc.
- Achieve or exceed company financial goals
- Partner with our Customer Service Team to best serve our Trade partners and ensure a great customer experience
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales
- Previous experience in sales with an existing network within the interior design community
- Timely and thoughtful follow-up in order to create trust and build strong relationships
- A passion for interior design
- Strong communication skills, with an outgoing customer-facing demeanor, including clear and concise written skills
- Self- motivated and possesses the desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Customer first attitude
- Goal oriented- motivated to exceed monthly objectives
- Proven ability to drive business results through problem solving and determination
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to travel within the United States
- Must live in the Los Angeles area, have a car and valid drivers license
Lulu and Georgia is currently a full time and part time interns who can assist all of our departments in any or all of the following capacities:
- Discovering content that can be shared with the marketing/social team for reposting
- Post inspiration to our Pinterest account
- Report on social media growth and engagement on a weekly basis
- Set up and issue returns for customers
- Assist with shipping claims/following up on existing claims
- Register Designers for Designer/Trade program
- Product categorizing / spreadsheet assisting
- Site merchandising maintenance
- Mail sample packages
- Schedule any phone/internet assistance
- Keep office stocked and organized
- Run errands when necessary
Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Must have a car
Must live in Los Angeles