You have no items in your shopping cart.
See below for available positions
Brand & Content Marketing Manager
We are seeking a passionate, strategic and operationally-minded Brand & Content Marketing Manager with a proven track record to develop and manage the Lulu & Georgia brand, lead brand growth, increase brand awareness, engagement, acquisition and drive sales. We require someone who can write compelling content, build social strategies, engagement and manage communications and partnerships. The ideal candidate will possess both right and left brain skills; with the ability to develop creative solutions to marketing challenges and then execute flawlessly. This person will possess a passion for marketing and a love for the interior design industry.
The ideal candidate has a good appreciation of creative and technical professionals alike, and has experience in developing compelling content, testing campaigns/creatives/initiatives and new launches. This person will be accountable for the delivery of a winning customer brand experience that reaches and resonates with customers, prospects and drives profitable growth.
In this role, this person will develop and implement specific plans to optimize customer awareness and engagement through multiple facets of the business, working closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams including customer acquisition, creative, buying, customer care and our tech/dev teams.
- Drive all brand, content and social media strategies aligned to Lulu & Georgia’s positioning
- Develop and execute 360 marketing campaigns and corresponding tactics that will increase brand awareness, social engagement, and achieve other KPIs.
- Lead the campaign development process by partnering closely with cross-functional partners to develop tactics consistent with brand positioning, consumer target, seasonal theme and priority messaging.
- Manage the campaign process including drafting creative briefs, proofreading, trafficking, obtaining approvals, and maintaining production schedules. Review and ensure accuracy of all deliverables.
- Partner with Creative team to ensure creative message/execution is on brand and delivers against program objectives.
- Measure ROI, track and analyze performance and report on results.
- Develop creative ways to share the Lulu & Georgia story that builds meaningful connections and encourages potential customers to take action
- Plan major campaigns using events, giveaways, and partnerships
- Lead the organization of pop-ups and events
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Oversee social analytics across channels and reporting metrics, providing insights and actionable recommendations to continually evolve the strategy and drive revenue.
- Identify marketing and business opportunities that are consistent our brand voice and positioning.
- Develop and execute marketing promotions and partnerships that increase brand awareness, new customer acquisition and sales. Manage creative approval process for these promotions and partnerships.
- Manage existing partnerships - including contract renewals/negotiation, marketing commitments, creative approvals and performance metrics.
- Develop monthly content themes and long-term content strategies that support and enhance brand marketing campaigns.
- Develop dynamic content features both online, through social media, and new technologies including photography, video, interviews and writing as well as other forms of storytelling, and strategically incorporate these stories into overall marketing campaigns and social media messaging.
- Be aware of and implement new content trends and editorial ideas as they relate to the brand and customer.
- Work with Art Director to develop photographic and editorial direction as well as overall mood and feel of original stories on a regular basis.
- Curate creative content and develop an ongoing content strategy in line with current brand identity and future direction.
- Pitch creative ideas for the brand as related to content and visual storytelling. Contribute to external brand/PR pitches as part of the overall creative strategy.
- Seamlessly integrate product and merchandising messages into compelling content stories that will live as Brand Marketing across all platforms—including emails, site creative, social media and social video, and more.
- Proven track record of creative and resourceful approaches to unique business challenges
- Demonstrated ability in making brand-appropriate strategic decisions
- Self-starter who approaches marketing with a creative, strategic and tactical POV
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong quantitative skills required
- Works well independently and with a small team, project management skills and creativity a must
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience
- Passion for home décor and our products
- Positive and upbeat attitude essential in entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot quickly when required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, timelines, and deliverables with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in social media platforms
- Experience with video and pictorial content.
- Candidate must live in the Los Angeles area