Join our team
We're Lulu & Georgia! An online
home decor and lifestyle destination
for the style-obsessed, headquartered
in Los Angeles. Get in touch: email@example.com
Customer Operations Specialist
Lulu and Georgia is seeking a customer operations specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills with experience in e-commerce operations. Knowledge of supply chain and logistics is preferred.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, live chat and phone
- Collaborate with the customer service team on post-transaction resolutions including returns, replacements and 3rd party freight claims.
- Book and coordinate outbound LTL shipments with warehouses
- Manage day-to-day delivery and freight exceptions
- Monitor our 3rd party carriers performance statistics and delivery challenges
- Build strong working relationships with our vendors, customers and business teams
- Previous experience in customer service and operations
- Zendesk (or similar software) experience is preferred
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong problem solving skills with a customer-first mindset
Trade Account Executive
Lulu and Georgia is looking for a dynamic Trade Account Executive to grow our design community. We are looking for someone passionate about creating and fostering a community. Thy must build a meaningful partnership with designers in order to drive business to our ecommerce platform. We are looking for someone outgoing and passionate about sophisticated design, and who thrives in a start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a natural connector and know how to create excitement and drive sales.
- Develop relationships and support existing Trade members, in addition to discovering and securing new ones
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lulu and Georgia in the field
- Actively represent Lulu and Georgia at key design events for networking
- Create and host Lulu and Georgia events that support our brand and serve as community building opportunities for designers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create collateral and expand brand to the designer market
- Be an expert on all products including how a product is made, how to care for it, how to customize, etc.
- Achieve or exceed company financial goals
- Partner with our Customer Service Team to best serve our Trade partners and ensure a great customer experience
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales
- Previous experience in sales with an existing network within the interior design community
- Timely and thoughtful follow-up in order to create trust and build strong relationships
- A passion for interior design
- Strong communication skills, with an outgoing customer-facing demeanor, including clear and concise written skills
- Self- motivated and possesses the desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Customer first attitude
- Goal oriented- motivated to exceed monthly objectives
- Proven ability to drive business results through problem solving and determination
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to travel within the United States
- Must live in the Los Angeles area, have a car and valid drivers license
Buyer - Rugs and Textiles
Lulu and Georgia is seeking a buyer to join our team. The Buyer is responsible for creating an exciting and timely product assortmentthat meets or exceeds the sales volume and profits for the Rugs and Textiles categories. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter with experience in the home decor buying world. This candidate will enjoy a startup mentality and environment that changes day to day. He or she should possess a passion for home decor as well as a strong grasp of merchandising financials. The Buyer will work to create the appropriate merchandise mix based on emerging market trends, along with meeting the assortment strategies established by management.
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan with Planning that supports the financial and merchandising objectives.
- Participate in weekly open-to-buy meetings to ensure the department achieves financial targets for turn and sell-through goals
- Negotiate buying terms with suppliers (selection, price, quantity, and delivery terms) and develop pipeline of sales events
- Coordinate with cross-functional partners such as Production and Designers in order to make sure designs are adoptable, costs are measured, and concepts are clearly defined
- Support Planning in all operational aspects of assigned product lines, delivery schedules, performance measurement, and inventory management.
- Analyze sales reporting on a weekly basis, proactively reacting to optimize sales and minimize risks
- Use reporting to develop an in depth understanding of product performance and customer base, develop action plans by category.
- Prepare detailed weekly, monthly, and seasonal sales analyses based on history, current trends and market forecasts.
- Onboard new brands and develop strong relationships that support the business goals; maintain brand relationships through regular communication .
- Work closely with other teams to ensure all products adhere to company values and maintain the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to showcase new products in shoots and online.
- Perform market analysisand maintain industry expertise, competitive shop and analyze trends.
- Search for new and exciting products and reach out to designers and manufacturers to establish partnerships.
- Place and follow-up on orders with various manufacturers on product delivery, placement and shipping status.
- Attend trade shows and build/maintain vendor relationships.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify opportunities and risks.
- Passion for home décor products.
- 5+ years buying experience and minimum 2+ years experience in the home category
- Understanding of brand, aesthetic, and assortment building
- Solid grasp of retail math and inventory planning concepts.
- Self-motivated with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable and confident in making decisions in a timely manner
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot quickly when required.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret meaningful trends from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with strong negotiating skills.
- Willing and available to travel.
Here's What We'll Bring To The Table
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental
- 401k with match eligibility after 1-year of employment
- Unlimited PTO
- Work-Life balance
- Frequent team bonding events
- Employee Discount
- Convenient mid-city location
We are headquartered in Los Angeles, female founded and run by a lot of passionate individuals driving massive success since our launch in 2012.
If the role fits your experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Lulu and Georgia is looking for an experienced in-house graphic designer to join our growing team in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate would have experience working in ecommerce, excellent alignment with the Lulu and Georgia brand, and thrive in a startup environment.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize across teams for a wide range of materials including site assets, promotional assets, daily marketing emails, social media assets, and internal company assets
- Develop concepts and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout that fall within the brand guidelines
- Manage and maintain the organization of all projects and assets using project management tools like Asana and Dropbox
- Stay current on graphic trends in the ecommerce space
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- 3+ years experience in a graphic design role
- Strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Must be able to deliver high-quality work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of animation or illustration is a major plus
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Graphic Designer" in the subject line.
Candidates must live in the Los Angeles area.
Lulu and Georgia is currently a full time and part time interns who can assist all of our departments in any or all of the following capacities:
- Discovering content that can be shared with the marketing/social team for reposting
- Post inspiration to our Pinterest account
- Report on social media growth and engagement on a weekly basis
- Set up and issue returns for customers
- Assist with shipping claims/following up on existing claims
- Register Designers for Designer/Trade program
- Product categorizing / spreadsheet assisting
- Site merchandising maintenance
- Mail sample packages
- Schedule any phone/internet assistance
- Keep office stocked and organized
- Run errands when necessary
Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Must have a car
Must live in Los Angeles