- Cal King Duvet Cover: 110" x 100", Pillowcase (Set of 2): 35" x 20"
- King Duvet Cover: 108" x 96", Pillowcase (Set of 2): 35" x 20"
- Queen Duvet Cover: 92" x 96", Pillowcase (Set of 2): 30" x 20"
- Twin Duvet Cover: 68" x 86", Pillowcase (1 unit): 30" x 20"
- Material: European Flax
- Shams Included
- Bedding Closure: Button
- Care: We advise a warm gentle machine wash. Do not bleach or soak. Do not dry-clean. As with all bedding and clothing, new linen should be washed before using for the first time. Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding softer, more supple and long lasting. If line drying, hang close to the edges, like any sheets they will dry with a crease where they have bent over the line. This will disappear after one night sleeping in them. If tumble drying, use a warm setting. Pull out promptly when finished and stretch out over the bed. Warm iron if desired.
All items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship within 3-7 business days and should arrive within 3-5 business days from the ship date. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which may result in extended processing and delivery times. Freight companies will contact you via phone to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5.
When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
- Items marked as final sale are not returnable
- Made to Order Items (items with a lead time) are not returnable.
- Items that have an oversized or white glove fee can be returned but the buyer is responsible to organize and pay for return shipping.
- If your item was purchased during a shipping promotion, a 10% return shipping charge will be deducted from the original price of your item.