- Lead Time: 6-8 weeks
- Made to order items are not returnable
- Includes 2, 14" x 25"bolster pillows
- 90"L x 40"W x 34"H
- Mortise and tenon, double dowel and corner block joints
- Seat Height: 21"
- Seat Depth: 24"
- Arm Height: 29"
- Materials: Frame: Solid kiln-dried hardwood and furniture grade laminates; Upholstery: 100% Polyester Velvet; Seat fill: High-resiliency polyurethane foam core with polyester fiber, feather, down wrap: Back fill: Polyester fiber, feather, down; metal caster; Pillows
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester Velvet
- Seat Construction: Sinuous Springs
- Care: Spot Clean only with water-free dry cleaning solvent
All items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship within 3-7 business days and should arrive within 3-5 business days from the ship date. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which may result in extended processing and delivery times. Freight companies will contact you via phone to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5.
When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
- Items marked as final sale are not returnable
- Made to Order Items (items with a lead time) are not returnable.
- Items that have an oversized or white glove fee can be returned but the buyer is responsible to organize and pay for return shipping.
- If your item was purchased during a shipping promotion, a 10% return shipping charge will be deducted from the original price of your item.
WARNING: California's Propositions 65
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please choose product options to learn more about any potential chemicals. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.