Aleza Vintage Runner Rug, 4'11" x 12'
A vintage wool rug instantly transforms your space—adding warmth and rich color, all while feeling like a discovery from far-flung travels. Made entirely by hand in Turkey, this hand-knotted floor rug is truly an investment for your home, a stunning one-of-a-kind centerpiece to build and layer your style onto. This runner size is ideal then for hallways, or in the kitchen.
- Ships in: 3-5 Business Days
- content: Wool
- backing content: No Backing
- material: Wool is typically soft and plush yet stain-resistant, easy to clean, and durable enough for any space, lasting a lifetime with proper care. Wool rugs do shed and should be vacuumed without a beater bar or with the vacuum at the highest pile setting. Due to the nature of this material, colors may vary slightly.
- construction details: Hand-knotted rugs are meticulously tied by skilled artisans over a period of months, creating a durable heirloom. Due to their handcrafted nature, slight variations in size and weave should be expected.
- Made In: Turkey
- Due to the nature of this vintage product, slight irregularities and imperfections may occur
- Overall Dimensions: 4'11"W x 12'L
- pile height: 1/2"
- fringe length: 1/2"
- Indoor use only; Keep away from excessive moisture; For jute or viscose rugs, avoid exposure to all liquid; Blot spills immediately with a clean white cloth; Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug; Loose fibers are common, clip with scissors; Shedding is normal and will subside with regular vacuuming; For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting; If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low; In some cases, your rug might have a distinct smell - this smell is non-toxic and will subside after you keep the rug out in the air for a period of time; Do not open your packaged rugs using scissors as you risk damage; Any creases after unrolling should disappear in a week or two; Rotate periodically to avoid fading from sunlight; Use rug protectors under heavy furniture; Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed; For more information, check out our Rug Guide
Responsibly sourced materials are grown, collected, and manufactured according to fundamental environmental, social, and ethical accountability benchmarks.
Share Your Home With Us
About the Rugs
Skilled weavers make hand-knotted rugs on a vertical loom, tying each intricate knot by hand. These rugs are incredibly durable and can bring a fine artisan quality to any room. A single rug can take months to finish, resulting in an heirloom piece that lasts generations. Our curated collection features everything from traditional ornate wool rugs to modern masterpieces—offering a beautiful foundation to build your style on.Shop Hand-Knotted Rugs