Andrée Jardin Mr. And Mrs. Clynk Mini Brush + Dustpan Set
Details & Dimensions
This mini brush and dustpan set is the essential kitchen accessory you have been missing. Whether clearing up flour while baking, sweeping clear a workspace, or touching up hard to reach places around the house, this little brush is endlessly useful and irresistibly attractive. Made from beechwood and natural fibers to pair durability with sustainability.
- Overall Dimensions: 5.15"W x 5.9"L x 1.2"D
- material: Lacquered beech wood + horsehair and tampico mix + lacquered sheet metal
- Made In: France
- Additional Information: With us, the dust bag is a hundred year old legend. It has been associated in a very “designer” box with its essential Table crumb collector thanks to the collaboration between Andrée Jardin and the Nantes designers Mr & Mrs Clynk . In your kitchen on the worktop, always on hand, it will be effective for picking up crumbs from the toaster or flour after the pastry workshop! We now offer the stroller with a mixture of 100% natural fibers 🍃 by combining it with a vegetable fiber, the tampico.
- wipe down with clean cloth
Shipping & Returns
Due to carrier shipping constraints, we’re facing extended shipping timelines on many items of up to 14-18 business days. We have extended our returns timeframe to 60 days, but are also experiencing delays in processing returns and refunds. Please read below for more information
In some cases, there will be a delay from when your shipping label is created, and when FedEx actually picks up the item from our warehouse. Additionally, some items are subject to further processing lead times, so please refer to the individual product pages for the most up-to-date information. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which have extended processing and delivery times. The shipping time frame presented on each product reflects the estimated processing time before the item leaves our warehouse. Once items are in transit, they may take an additional 1-4 weeks for the item to make it to your home. After the item reaches your local area, the delivery company will contact you via phone, email or text to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5. Rural and island deliveries have limited routes and delivery times may take longer than usual.
Preorder items are not yet in our warehouse and the dates presented for those products are estimates only, and are subject to change as we encounter delays. Some preorder items have additional processing lead times once the items become in stock, and may not ship immediately.
After your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
Returns (Please read the returns page HERE for the full policy)
- Items marked as final sale are not returnable
- Made to Order Items are not returnable.
Furniture and oversized items can be arranged by contacting us within 60 days of delivery. These items are not eligible for free returns.Please inspect your item upon arrival. All damage claims must be received within 48 hours of delivery.
- If your item was purchased during a shipping promotion or if a free shipping offer code was applied, a 10% return shipping charge will be deducted from the original price of your item.