Apus Textile Wall Art
In her exclusive collection for Lulu and Georgia, Hadiya Williams uses clay, textiles, and other natural materials to tell visual stories inspired by the culture of the African diaspora. This handcrafted textile wall art catches the eye with its interlocking arrangement of shapes. We love the bold tone and rich texture for creating impact in your wall decor.
- artist name: Hadiya Williams
- Artist Bio: Hadiya Williams is a Washington, DC-based mixed-material artist. With wearable ceramic art, home decor, paper goods, and apparel, she tells visual stories inspired by the culture of the African diaspora.
- material: Jute fabric applique in oak shadow box frame with glass
- frame material: Oak Wood
- matte materials: Yes
- Half bath safe and not intended to be used in a room with a shower
- mounting options: Can hang horizontal or vertical
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- prop 65: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 22"L
- product weight: 23 lbs
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
About the Collaboration
Hadiya Williams is the founder and artist behind Black Pepper Paperie Co. a Washington, DC-based mix-media art + design studio and lifestyle brand. In her exclusive collection for Lulu and Georgia, she uses clay, textiles, and other natural materials to tell visual stories inspired by the culture of the African diaspora. This capsule of wall art, pillows, and tabletop textiles will add a touch of bold pattern to your space.Shop the Collection