Bonnie Curly Spider with Ceramic Planter
Details & Dimensions
Easy-growing and adverse to direct sunlight, this hanging houseplant is a brilliant low-maintenance plant for a touch of green décor. Its willowy leaves spread out in a voluminous burst of greens and yellows. Styled in this artisanal white planter, this adaptable greenery will bring a fresh layer to a space full of light natural textures.
- Made to order items are not returnable
- decor details dims: Overall dimension: 6" Dia x 14"H
- indoor use only: No
- food safe: No
- watertight: Yes
- plant bio: The Chlorophytum comosum 'bonnie' or "Bonnie Curly Spider Plant" is one of the most popular, adaptable, and easiest to grow of all hanging houseplants. Although spider plants prefer bright light, they tend to scorch in direct sunlight.
- made in: USA
- Watering Water when soil is dry. Keep soil evenly moist - not dry, but not too wet Keep your spider plant somewhat dryer over the winter and only give more water in the spring. Fertilizing Needs | Fertilize sparingly as over fertilization can cause tips to brown. There is no specific fertilizer for spider plants. Any all-purpose fertilizer for houseplants is acceptable. Sun | Soil | Potting | Thrives in bright warm spot indoors (65-77 degrees Fahrenheit) but preferably out of direct sunlight and preferably not below 50 degrees. Note: please water the plants as soon as the item is received
Shipping & Returns
Due to carrier shipping constraints, we’re facing extended shipping timelines on many items of up to 14-18 business days. We have extended our returns timeframe to 60 days, but are also experiencing delays in processing returns and refunds. Please read below for more information
In some cases, there will be a delay from when your shipping label is created, and when FedEx actually picks up the item from our warehouse. Additionally, some items are subject to further processing lead times, so please refer to the individual product pages for the most up-to-date information. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which have extended processing and delivery times. The shipping time frame presented on each product reflects the estimated processing time before the item leaves our warehouse. Once items are in transit, they may take an additional 1-4 weeks for the item to make it to your home. After the item reaches your local area, the delivery company will contact you via phone, email or text to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5. Rural and island deliveries have limited routes and delivery times may take longer than usual.
Preorder items are not yet in our warehouse and the dates presented for those products are estimates only, and are subject to change as we encounter delays. Some preorder items have additional processing lead times once the items become in stock, and may not ship immediately.
After your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
Returns (Please read the returns page HERE for the full policy)
- Items marked as final sale are not returnable
- Made to Order Items are not returnable.
Furniture and oversized items can be arranged by contacting us within 60 days of delivery. These items are not eligible for free returns.Please inspect your item upon arrival. All damage claims must be received within 48 hours of delivery.
- If your item was purchased during a shipping promotion or if a free shipping offer code was applied, a 10% return shipping charge will be deducted from the original price of your item.