Branch 1 Print
by Kate Roebuck
Made-to-order | Ships in:
Go for bold with this silhouette print by Kate Roebuck. Branch 1 brings impact to a botanical form in a style that's effortlessly modern and simply refined. We love this high-contrast wall art for a chic curation where a few plants and other natural textures bring organic warmth to a minimalist design.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 4 Weeks
- artist name: Roebuck, Kate
- Artist Bio: Largely influenced by her background in textile design, artist Kate Roebuck finds inspiration in form, pattern, color, and texture. Exploring these classical themes, she seeks to create open-ended visual dialogue and to shed light on the ever-evolving relationship of the creator and the created. Drawing from nature and everyday life, Kate’s work is both bold and quirky, an interpretation undoubtedly all her own. Her world is best described as witty, unconventional, and rhythmic, chasing the elusive balance of playfulness and precision. Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Kate has lived in the south for nearly a decade. The slower pace of life in the south leaves her with ample time to create. Kate Roebuck currently lives and works in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- material: Paper
- frame material: Jenitri
- construction: Archival digital print on Paper, Framed under Plex, Black Frame, D-Rings for hanging.
- type of glass: Plexiglass
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Seattle, WA
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 40"L x 1.25"D
- product weight: 12 lbs
- Wipe with soft dry cloth