Canyon Wall 3 Wall Art
by Maeve Harris
Made-to-order | Ships in:
Bring a grounding balance to your wall art with this piece from Maeve Harris. The abstract composition offers a cool, earthy feel—embellished by hand for added texture in your wall decor. We love this piece for a space that blends organic elements with a refined touch.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 4 Weeks
- artist name: Harris, Maeve
- Artist Bio: A New Jersey native and Seattle transplant, Maeve Harris is an American abstract painter whose primary work investigates color and light. A natural born creative, Maeve began oil painting at the age of eight and later went on to study printmaking and photography at Arizona State University. Although she is influenced by natural and organic forms, her paintings reveal a focus on the medium itself. By mixing her own pigments and through a unique combination of brush, roller and spray, Maeve layers color and metallic to suggest a subtle passage of time and change of light—from a starry night sky reflected on a cool lake, to a spring fog rolling over the Cascade foothills. Maeve has two sons and currently lives in the Seattle area where she and her partner are restoring an old farm house and its adjacent farmland. When she’s not painting, you can find her with her chickens or volunteering with a local horse rescue.
- material: Canvas
- frame material: Walnut Wood
- construction: Archival digital print on Canvas, Hand Embellished with Heavy Texture, Stretched on wood bars, Oak Frame, D-rings for hanging.
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Seattle, WA
- Overall Dimensions: 34"W x 45"L x 2"D
- product weight: 13 lbs
- Wipe with soft dry cloth