Coded Illusion I Wall Art
by David Erickson
Set off a modern look with an elemental edge. A simple, earthy palette and gestural marks evoke a raw immediacy in this abstract composition. This original artwork from artist David Erikson brings a one-of-a-kind feature to your wall decor.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- artist name: David Erickson
- Artist Bio: Based in Los Angeles, California, David grew up emulating the works of the masters using rudimentary tools. David received his fine arts training while apprenticing under other painters and is primarily self-taught. He became an artist through sheer will, grit, and determination. “I enjoy layers of transparency and the unpredictable nature of water-based mediums”. David explores themes if memory and place often through abstract and draws inspiration from the world around him, across a multitude of disciplines. David’s passions are drawing, painting, illustration, design, film, and photography. When David is not painting, his time is spent enjoying the outdoors with canine companions.
- material: Wood, Paper
- frame material: Buff Wood
- matte materials: #100 Cotton Rag Mat
- matte size: 2"
- construction: One Of A Kind Drawing On Paper In A Buff Wood Frame
- type of glass: Acrylic Glass
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Los Angeles, CA
- D-Ring Hangers
- Overall Dimensions: 11"W x 15"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 2 lbs
- Wipe with soft cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.