Elevate your wall decor with the iconic work of textile artist, engraver, and painter Paule Marrot. Each print captures her simple, lyrical style with boldness and fidelity—offering wall art with a fresh yet enduring appeal. A colorful spray of geraniums set against a neutral backdrop pops with chic elegance in this floral print.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 3-4 weeks
- artist name: Paule Marrot
- Artist Bio: From the proprietary archives of legendary textile artist, engraver and painter Paule Marrot (1902-1987) comes this beautiful, wide-ranging collection of prints. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
- material: Wood, Metal
- frame material: Oak Wood
- matte materials: Linen
- construction: Floater Frame
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Bradenton, FL
- D-Ring Hanger
- Overall Dimensions: 36"W x 29.5"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 14 lbs
- Wipe with damp cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.