Jerome Accent Chair
Make a place for casual comfort with the Jerome accent chair. This classic show wood design features a rounded ash wood frame with natural fiber pillow cushions offering an inviting place to land. Style to suit as a rustic club chair or transitional lounger for your living room or study.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 330 lbs
- material: Ash wood
- fabric content: 70.5% Cotton, 29.5% Linen
- fabric color: Natural
- stain resistant fabric: No
- slipcover removable: Yes
- cushions removable: Yes
- seat construction: Wooden slats and polyester fiber fill
- legs removable: No
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 37.5"W x 37"D x 33.5"H
- product weight: 62 lbs
- seat height: 19"
- seat depth: 25"
- interior seat width: 19.7"
- arm height: 31.5"
- arm width: 9.8"
- leg height: 26.75"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.