Khari Washable Rug
by Lorena Canals
Lorena Canals brings the durability and softness of wool to a patented washable design for a luxurious, easy-care area rug. Inspired by traditional Maasai patterns, this hand-tufted rug features an organic shape and warm earthy tones that catch the eye. Enjoy the plush natural touch underfoot and launder again and again for always fresh style.
- content: 100% Wool
- backing content: Natural fiber
- material: Wool
- construction details: Hand-Tufted
- Made In: India
- Overall Dimensions: 6'7''W x 9'10"L
- pile height: Shortest pile 1/5 in, highest pile 2/3 in
- fringe length: 2" (not included in overall dimensions)
- Due to the size of this rug, we recommend the use of a professional laundry service. Wash separately in cold water, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent. Do not use washing machines with central agitator. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed. Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not dry clean.
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled materials as all or part of the construction.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.