Kieran Accent Chair
Taking notes from mid-century modern design, this accent chair refreshes a classic look with a sleek iron frame and generously proportioned seat upholstered in a durable, wool-like fabric to cast a low, plush profile. Made mostly from post-consumer recycled materials, this decorative chair is a refined, casual accent in a home office or laid-back living space.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- material: Iron, top-grain leather
- fabric content: 92% Polyester, 8% acrylic
- fabric color: Off-white
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Not Removable
- seat construction: Sinuous spring
- pillows included: No
- Overall Dimensions: 29.5"W x 37.5"D x 32"H
- product weight: 49 lbs
- seat height: 17.5"
- seat depth: 24"
- arm height: 23.5"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment, and fluff and flip cushions as needed.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric