Fresh Handmade Baby Blue Eucalyptus Bunch
Style a unique centerpiece for your next occasion or elevate your everyday decor with fresh leafy texture. Baby blue eucalyptus is an enduring favorite from soirees to entryways for its fragrance, distinctive leaves, and versatile tinted hue. With 8-10 stems, each bunch is the perfect size for a tall vase or botanical arrangement.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 3-5 business days
- material: Eucalyptus
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Made In: United States
- Overall Dimensions: 4"W x 26"L x 4"H
- product weight: 1 lb
- Once you receive the products you ordered, please follow the below directions step-by-step. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper. Give the product a fresh cut of about half an inch and put in water as quickly as possible. Product is packed tightly to avoid damage in transit. Please give them a little shake before putting them in water to hydrate. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water. Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens. Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers. Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves. Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled. Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use. Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.