Textural gray upholstery, a bolster cushion, and top-grain leather details lend an elevated feel to this bench-style seat. A honey-finished oak base and blackened iron legs finish things off for a sleek material mix. Its bolster can be repositioned and secured by the leather buckle straps, so this bench easily adapts to fit your needs in the entry, living room, or at the foot of your bed.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- material: Oak, fabric, iron
- fabric content: 100% Polyester
- Overall Dimensions: 65.5"W x 21.5"D x 26"H
- product weight: 62 lbs
- seat height: 17.5"
- seat depth: 20"
- leg height: 9.5"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment, and fluff and flip cushions as needed.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.