Sprig VIII Wall Art
by Fern Cassidy
Made-to-order | Ships in:
A soft, botanical silhouette inspires fresh elegance in this minimalist wall art. The single sprig pops with contrast against the white backdrop offering the perfect addition to a chicly curated space. This original artwork from artist Fern Cassidy brings a one-of-a-kind feature to your wall decor.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- artist name: Fern Cassidy
- Artist Bio: Fern Cassidy was born in Oakland, CA but grew up in Colorado. She enjoys traveling, being outdoors, food & painting. Fern studied drawing and painting at CSU Long Beach where she learned a lot from professors that she trained under but most of her experience comes from her personal practice. She works in all mediums including oil, acrylic, watercolor, gouache but also likes to experiment with textiles and fiber arts as well. Fern finds opportunities to explore and experiment with colors and shapes. She’s find inspiration from daily life and the things around her. “Art is a means to preserve and find meaning in life”.
- material: Wood, Paper
- frame material: Veneer Wood
- matte materials: #100 Cotton Rag Mat
- matte size: 2"
- construction: One Of A Kind Painting On Paper In A Venner Wood Frame
- type of glass: Acrylic Glass
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Los Angeles, CA
- D-Ring Hangers
- Overall Dimensions: 13.5"W x 17.5"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 3 lbs
- Wipe with soft cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.