Vintage Turkish Rug No. 86, 2'9" x 4'6"
A vintage wool rug instantly transforms your space—adding warmth and rich color, all while feeling like a discovery from far-flung travels. Made entirely by hand in Morocco, this hand-knotted floor rug is truly an investment for your home, a stunning one-of-a-kind centerpiece to build and layer your style onto.
- content: 100% Wool
- backing content: No Backing
- material: Wool is typically soft and plush yet stain-resistant, easy to clean, and durable enough for any space, lasting a lifetime with proper care. Wool rugs do shed and should be vacuumed without a beater bar or with the vacuum at the highest pile setting. Due to the nature of this material, colors may vary slightly.
- construction details: Hand-knotted rugs are meticulously tied by skilled artisans over a period of months, creating a durable heirloom. Due to their handcrafted nature, slight variations in size and weave should be expected.
- Made In: Turkey
- Overall Dimensions: 4'6"W x 2'9"L
- pile height: 1/10"
- Indoor use only; Keep away from excessive moisture; For jute or viscose rugs, avoid exposure to all liquid; Blot spills immediately with a clean white cloth; Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug; Loose fibers are common, clip with scissors; Shedding is normal and will subside with regular vacuuming; For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting; If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low; In some cases, your rug might have a distinct smell - this smell is non-toxic and will subside after you keep the rug out in the air for a period of time; Do not open your packaged rugs using scissors as you risk damage; Any creases after unrolling should disappear in a week or two; Rotate periodically to avoid fading from sunlight; Use rug protectors under heavy furniture; Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed; For more information, check out our Rug Guide
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.