Amabel Indoor / Outdoor Accent Chair
The Amabel accent chair is set for a laid-back lounge. The angular teak frame features rounded arms and a spindle back, offering a breezy indoor/outdoor chair with a dashing silhouette. Tufted cushions complete the look for effortless sophistication from sunroom to terrace.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 250 lbs
- material: 100% Olefin, Solid FSC®-certified®-certified Teak
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Olefin
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Yes
- seat construction: Slatted
- legs removable: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 33.5"W x 38"D x 31.5"H
- product weight: 66 lbs
- sofa depth: 23.5"
- seat height: 16.5"
- seat depth: 23.5"
- interior seat width: 25.5"
- arm height: 22.5"
- leg height: 6.25"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.