Andre Indoor / Outdoor Accent Chair
This understated lounge chair combines clean lines with rounded corners in an airy, streamlined frame. The upholstered cushions offer a versatile, easy-care appeal that can be styled outdoors or in for an occasional dynamic chair with a breezy, upscale design.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- material: Solid FSC®-certified Teak
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Olefin
- seat construction: 91% Polyurethane Foam Pad, 9% Polyester Fiber Batting
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 28.5"W x 35.5"D x 25.75"H
- product weight: 48 lbs
- seat height: 16.5"
- seat depth: 29.25"
- interior seat width: 28.75"
- arm height: 9.25"
- arm width: 1.75"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.
Share Your Home With Us