Annika Indoor / Outdoor Bar Cart
Layer in a touch of seventies-style charm into your entertaining space, both indoors or out. Constructed from durable and warmly-finished natural teak, its two shelves and casters make it easy to keep glassware and your favorite bottles on-hand. We love the idea of using this bar cart in your living room, on your terrace, or even poolside.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- material: Polyethylene, solid teak wood, tempered glass
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 23"D x 36"H
- product weight: 32 lbs
- shelf clearance: 20"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
Share Your Home With Us