Anson Indoor / Outdoor Accent Chair
Inspire a space that feels elevated yet timelessly casual with this versatile indoor/outdoor collection. A rounded teak frame with all-weather wicker paneling and performance upholstered cushions offers the Anson accent chair a breezy charm. Style this lounge chair as a pair for a laid-back area to hold a conversation in the open air or in your sunroom.
- weight capacity: 250 lbs
- material: 100% Olefin, Solid FSC®-certified Teak, 100% Polyethylene
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Olefin
- fabric color: Natural
- stain resistant fabric: No
- cushions removable: Yes
- seat construction: 91% Polyurethane Foam Pad, 9% Polyester Fiber Batting
- legs removable: No
- pillows included: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 28"W x 34.25"D x 32.25"H
- product weight: 48 lbs
- Overall Height with Back Cushions: 32.25"
- seat height: 17"
- seat depth: 24"
- interior seat width: 24.75"
- arm height: 7"
- arm width: 1.5"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible moisture transfer.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.
Share Your Home With Us