Autumn I Wall Art
by Brittney Schulz
Brittney Schulz's work showcases a timeless eye and soft, painterly style, offering a classic touch to any wall art collection. This autumnal scene is marked by its earthy palette and minimalist composition, evoking an ethereal quality. We love this piece for enriching moody decor or setting off a transitional gallery art wall.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 15 days
- artist name: Brittney Schulz
- Artist Bio: Based in Boise Idaho, painter Brittney Shultz's passion for art started at a young age taking drawing courses at local hobby shops and later studying graphic design before switching to education. Her paintings have a loose form that create emotion and room for interpretation. Her landscapes are greatly influenced by her surroundings, while focused on creating a different perspective. She enjoys creating pieces that are nearly timeless in composition but thoughtfully paired within current interiors.
- frame material: Rustic Walnut
- matte materials: Float
- matte size: 0.25"
- type of glass: Acrylic Glazing
- Half bath safe and not intended to be used in a room with a shower
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Austin, TX
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 36"L x 2"D
- product weight: 25 lbs
- Keep out of direct sunlight. Wipe clean with a damp clean cloth. Do not use any harsh chemicals. To clean Plexiglas, spray a Plexiglas cleaning product directly on a microfiber cloth and gently wipe the surface. Do not use window cleaning fluids, scouring compounds, gritty cloths, or strong solvents such as alcohol, ammonia, or acetone as they may damage the finish.