Avan Indoor / Outdoor Counter Stool
This counter stool offers a dynamic, flexible seating option with a solid teak frame and removable cushion, upholstered in a performance fabric designed to hold up against the elements. Perfect for a breakfast counter or styled outside with a textural outdoor rug, this stool helps to create a laid-back transitional space filled with coastal undertones.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 250 lbs
- material: Solid FSC®-certified Teak wood
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Olefin
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Overall Dimensions: 17.5"W x 15"D x 26.5"H
- product weight: 12.5 lbs
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible moisture transfer.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.