Basic Element Long Planter
Looking to make a terrace paradise or start a small herb garden on your balcony? With its modern lines and industrial undertones, this cast stone planter is perfect for bringing greenery into a transitional space. We love the long profile for offering a generous growing bed with a small footprint.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 5-7 business days
- material: Cast Stone
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- food safe: No
- watertight: No
- Made In: United States
- Overall Dimensions: 27"L x 7"W x 5"H
- product weight: 48 lbs
- In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.