Thoughtful home design starts at your front door. This stylish doormat is woven with coir- a durable and water-resistant natural fiber. The diamond design offers a chic yet balanced look, perfect for transitional decor.
- content: 100% Coir
- backing content: No Backing
- construction details: Handwoven rugs typically feature a zero-pile design without knots, offering a flatter foundation that's soft underfoot. Due to their handcrafted nature, slight variations in size and weave should be expected.
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Made In: India
- Overall Dimensions: 1'6"W x 2'6"L
- pile height: 1/6"
- Indoor use only; Keep away from excessive moisture; For jute or viscose rugs, avoid exposure to all liquid; Blot spills immediately with a clean white cloth; Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug; Loose fibers are common, clip with scissors; Shedding is normal and will subside with regular vacuuming; For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting; If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low; In some cases, your rug might have a distinct smell - this smell is non-toxic and will subside after you keep the rug out in the air for a period of time; Do not open your packaged rugs using scissors as you risk damage; Any creases after unrolling should disappear in a week or two; Rotate periodically to avoid fading from sunlight; Use rug protectors under heavy furniture; Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed; For more information, check out our Rug Guide
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled materials as all or part of the construction.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.
Share Your Home With Us