Carina Textile Wall Art
In her exclusive collection for Lulu and Georgia, Hadiya Williams uses clay, textiles, and other natural materials to tell visual stories inspired by the culture of the African diaspora. With its bold arrangement of shapes, this textile wall art is set for impact. The tall frame and high-contrast design draw the eye, offering a fresh dimension to your wall decor.
- Ships in: 5-7 Business Days
- artist name: Hadiya Williams
- Artist Bio: Hadiya Williams is a Washington, DC-based mixed-material artist. With wearable ceramic art, home decor, paper goods, and apparel, she tells visual stories inspired by the culture of the African diaspora.
- material: Oak wood and MDF
- frame material: Oak Wood
- type of glass: 4 mm clear glass
- Half bath safe and not intended to be used in a room with a shower
- mounting options: Can hang horizontal or vertical
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Overall Dimensions: 32"W x 48"L
- product weight: 26.5 lbs
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.