Echo Wall Hanging
Circle & Line is an Austin-based design studio that produces elegant, unique decorative accents and understands the role these artful objects play in elevating the look of a space. The black patina and polished brass finishes of this hanging wall art echo each other to reflect the balance, stillness, and movement at play in the piece. Style this elemental design into an art wall or on its own for visual impact and tonal contrast.
- Artist Bio: Circle & Line is an Austin-based design studio that produces elegant, singular home goods. Corie Humble, our designer, and founder creates stunning large art pieces as well as commercially accessible home decor. Every aspect of the production process is done by hand to the highest, most stringent standards all within our local studio. The result is always a one-of-a-kind art object that possesses its own movement and grace.
- material: Made entirely of brass components, each meticulously sanded, buffed, and polished and then finished with a durable lacquer. The deep, naturally nuanced black is achieved through the reaction of brass dipped in blackening patina prior to finishing.
- construction: Brass metal with brass chain
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Echo Wall Hanging by Circle & Line in brass with black patina and polished brass finishes.
- Overall Dimensions: 12"W x 26"L x 3"D
- product weight: 2 lbs
- Wipe with soft cloth
About the Artist
Circle & Line
Circle & Line produces elegant and handcrafted brass wall hangings and accents, paring down and creating with the fundamental forms of a circle and line for each unique piece. Founder and object designer Corie Humble pairs her extensive knowledge of production with a signature minimalist aesthetic and every aspect of the production process is done by hand in the Austin-based studio to the highest, most stringent standards. The result is a line of unique wall hangings that transform elemental shapes into multifaceted and richly patinated art.Shop Circle & Line