Clarise Indoor / Outdoor Sofa
A contemporary essential for any patio or backyard gathering space, the Clarise Sofa features a wooden frame with clean lines, sleek angles and a broad design.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- comfortably sits: 3
- material: Olefin, solid FSC®-certified teak
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: 100% Olefin
- fabric color: Charcoal
- cushions removable: Removable
- pillows included: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Overall Dimensions: 105.5"W x 33.5"D x 24.5"H
- product weight: 112 lbs
- seat height: 18"
- seat depth: 24.5"
- arm height: 2.5" (from seat), 21" (from floor)
- Spot clean
- Avoid strong cleaning products
- Dust with a dry, soft cloth
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) provides global standards for all forest management via timber certification. FSC®-Certified products ensure the wood is harvested from responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable forests.
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric