Elevate your wall decor with the iconic work of textile artist, engraver, and painter Paule Marrot. Each print captures her simple, lyrical style with boldness and fidelity—offering wall art with a fresh yet enduring appeal. A rush of daisies brightens this minimalist composition, featuring marks and annotations that show the artist's process.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 3-4 weeks
- artist name: Paule Marrot
- Artist Bio: From the proprietary archives of legendary textile artist, engraver and painter Paule Marrot (1902-1987) comes this beautiful, wide-ranging collection of prints. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
- material: Canvas
- frame material: Oak Wood
- construction: Floater Frame
- Half bath safe and not intended to be used in a room with a shower
- mounting options: Hangs one way only with D-Ring Hanger
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Bradenton, FL
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 30"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 12 lbs
- Wipe with damp cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.