Design the Home You Love: Practical Styling Advice to Make the Most of Your Space (An Interior Design Book)
Details & Dimensions
Havenly founders Lee Mayer and Emily Motayed help you discover your unique style and walk through the essentials of interior design in this step-by-step and room-by-room guide. Filled with eye-catching photography of real-life decor, this striking volume will be a fresh addition to your collection and a continual source of design inspiration.
- Overall Dimensions: 8"W x 10"L
- author: Lee Mayer and Emily Motayed
- year: 2021
- number of pages: 272
- hardcover: Yes
- book bio: Interior design can be daunting, and as a result, many of us never even attempt to design our own homes. In Design the Home You Love, Havenly founders Lee Mayer and Emily Motayed break down the ambiguous world of home design. First you learn how to identify your own style (whether you’re a fan of Parisian Modern or California Casual) and then how to incorporate furniture that matches your style and fits your budget. Design the Home You Love takes you step-by-step and room-by-room through each part of the house to help you fulfill your home’s potential. Whether you’re looking to give your home a complete makeover, spruce up your rental apartment, or merely take your living room from blah to fab, Lee and Emily bring fresh ideas, advice, and inspiration to the table. Illustrated with eye-catching photography and livable inspiration from real-life clients, this is the interior design book that finally makes it possible for us all to achieve our design goals.
- wipe with dry, clean cloth
Shipping & Returns
Due to carrier shipping constraints, we’re facing extended shipping timelines on many items of up to 14-18 business days. We have extended our returns timeframe to 60 days, but are also experiencing delays in processing returns and refunds. Please read below for more information
In some cases, there will be a delay from when your shipping label is created, and when FedEx actually picks up the item from our warehouse. Additionally, some items are subject to further processing lead times, so please refer to the individual product pages for the most up-to-date information. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which have extended processing and delivery times. The shipping time frame presented on each product reflects the estimated processing time before the item leaves our warehouse. Once items are in transit, they may take an additional 1-4 weeks for the item to make it to your home. After the item reaches your local area, the delivery company will contact you via phone, email or text to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5. Rural and island deliveries have limited routes and delivery times may take longer than usual.
Preorder items are not yet in our warehouse and the dates presented for those products are estimates only, and are subject to change as we encounter delays. Some preorder items have additional processing lead times once the items become in stock, and may not ship immediately.
After your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
Returns (Please read the returns page HERE for the full policy)
- Items marked as final sale are not returnable
- Made to Order Items are not returnable.
Furniture and oversized items can be arranged by contacting us within 60 days of delivery. These items are not eligible for free returns.Please inspect your item upon arrival. All damage claims must be received within 48 hours of delivery.
- If your item was purchased during a shipping promotion or if a free shipping offer code was applied, a 10% return shipping charge will be deducted from the original price of your item.