Design the Home You Love - Practical Styling Advice to Make the Most of Your Space (An Interior Design Book)
Havenly founders Lee Mayer and Emily Motayed help you discover your unique style and walk through the essentials of interior design in this step-by-step and room-by-room guide. Filled with eye-catching photography of real-life decor, this striking volume will be a fresh addition to your collection and a continual source of design inspiration.
Details & Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 8"W x 10"L
- author: Lee Mayer and Emily Motayed
- year: 2021
- number of pages: 272
- hardcover: Yes
- book bio: Interior design can be daunting, and as a result, many of us never even attempt to design our own homes. In Design the Home You Love, Havenly founders Lee Mayer and Emily Motayed break down the ambiguous world of home design. First you learn how to identify your own style (whether you’re a fan of Parisian Modern or California Casual) and then how to incorporate furniture that matches your style and fits your budget. Design the Home You Love takes you step-by-step and room-by-room through each part of the house to help you fulfill your home’s potential. Whether you’re looking to give your home a complete makeover, spruce up your rental apartment, or merely take your living room from blah to fab, Lee and Emily bring fresh ideas, advice, and inspiration to the table. Illustrated with eye-catching photography and livable inspiration from real-life clients, this is the interior design book that finally makes it possible for us all to achieve our design goals.
- The co-founders of Havenly help you find your own style in this fresh and accessible guidebook to the complicated world of interior design.
- wipe with dry, clean cloth