Smooth cream-colored upholstery highlights the sculpted lines of this cloudlike sofa. The clean, contoured shape sets an utterly modern tone while creating the perfect spot to lounge or curl up with a good book. We love this white couch for a light and airy, edited aesthetic.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- comfortably sits: 3
- material: Pine and Plywood Frame
- fabric content: 95% Polyester, 5% Acrylic
- fabric color: White
- stain resistant fabric: No
- slipcover removable: No
- seat construction: S-Spring and Webbing Support, Foam
- legs removable: No
- pillows included: No
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 82.25"W x 41.5"D x 31.5"H
- product weight: 99 lbs
- seat height: 17"
- seat depth: 28"
- interior seat width: 74"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment, and fluff and flip cushions as needed.
Share Your Home With Us
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric