Imara Bar Stool
Looking for that playful statement to set off your look? The Imara bar stool brings substance to style with its bold, geometric form. The turned base is wire-brushed to showcase the natural grain and topped with boucle upholstery for a comfortable seat. This stool offers an elevating accent for an artfully appointed home design.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 220 lbs
- material: Hardwood, White Bouclé
- fabric color: White
- seat construction: Foam Fill
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 16"W x 16"D x 32"H
- product weight: 51 lbs
- seat height: 32"
- seat depth: 16"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment, and fluff and flip cushions as needed.
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.