Infinite Wall Art
by Amy Berlin
Amy Berlin transforms aged book pages and other found materials into unique wall art collages, balancing precise lines with marks of the mixed media process. An interlocking design creates a stimulating effect in this shape-driven composition. The abstract piece is set to bring minimalist impact to modern wall decor.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 15 days
- artist name: Amy Berlin
- Artist Bio: Born in Michigan, now residing in Dallas, Texas, Amy has spent the past 15 years exploring artistic mediums. Amy's creative practice is entirely self-taught, as she studied English Literature in her collegiate years. Inspired by her love of the written word, Amy's use of aged book pages and found materials creates a balance of precise lines and whimsical marks in a structure of collage and mixed media work.
- frame material: Maple
- matte materials: Float
- matte size: 2"
- type of glass: Acrylic Glazing
- Half bath safe and not intended to be used in a room with a shower
- mounting options: Hangs one way only
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Austin, TX
- Overall Dimensions: 32"W x 32"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 20 lbs
- Keep out of direct sunlight. Wipe clean with a damp clean cloth. Do not use any harsh chemicals. To clean Plexiglas, spray a Plexiglas cleaning product directly on a microfiber cloth and gently wipe the surface. Do not use window cleaning fluids, scouring compounds, gritty cloths, or strong solvents such as alcohol, ammonia, or acetone as they may damage the finish.