Lorena Canals brings the durability and softness of wool to a patented washable design for a luxurious, easy-care area rug. With a textural, hand-tufted pile and braided tassels, this blush rug is a functionally chic addition to a playroom or multipurpose lounge. Enjoy the plush natural touch underfoot and launder again and again for always fresh style.
- content: 100% Wool
- backing content: Natural fiber
- material: Wool is typically soft and plush yet stain-resistant, easy to clean, and durable enough for any space, lasting a lifetime with proper care. Wool rugs do shed and should be vacuumed without a beater bar or with the vacuum at the highest pile setting. Due to the nature of this material, colors may vary slightly.
- construction details: Hand-tufted rugs are made with a tufting gun, helping to efficiently create a durable and typically thicker pile underfoot. Without the same limitations as other constructions, these rugs come in a nearly endless range of designs.
- Made In: India
- Overall Dimensions: 4'W x 5'7"L
- pile height: 2/3 in
- fringe length: 2.5" (not included in overall dimensions)
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 20lbs. Wash separately in cold water, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent. Do not use washing machines with central agitator. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed. Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not dry clean.
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Products that use recycled materials as all or part of the construction.
Products that use recycled water in the washing and dyeing process.