Made-to-order | Ships in:
Inspired by the opulence of the 1920s, this piece was designed with smooth curves and a low profile that's both timeless and totally modern. Plus, it's upholstered in Crypton performance fabric to keep the compliments rolling in for years to come.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 6-8 weeks
- material: Crypton performance fabric cotton, linen
- fabric content: 92% Polyester, 8% linen
- fabric color: Cream
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Not removable
- seat construction: Sinuous spring
- legs removable: Removable
- pillows included: No
- Made In: Thomasville, NC
- Greenguard certified fabric; Down Wrap: 95% Feather, 5% down blended with 50% down and 50% polyester fiber
- Overall Dimensions: 102"W x 37"D x 35"H
- product weight: 160 Lbs
- seat height: 18"
- seat depth: 26"
- interior seat width: 75"
- arm height: 23"
- leg height: 1"
- Spot clean
Share Your Home With Us
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric