Katina Indoor / Outdoor Dining Chair
Add some texture to the mix with the Katina dining chair. A unique wicker seat topped with an olefin cushion sits on a solid teak frame styling a look that invites casual comfort in a durable indoor-outdoor design. From al fresco dining to a sunroom breakfast nook, this dining seat brings a touch of warmth to the table.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 300 lbs
- material: 100% Olefin, Aluminium, Teak Wood
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- finish: Worldly Gray, Brown
- fabric content: 100% Olefin
- Olefin is a durable and stain-resistant performance fiber with a low environmental impact due to a low-waste manufacturing process and heavy reusability. These strong fibers hold up to wear and wick away moisture, protecting against mold and mildew for lasting quality. Olefin should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric color: Natural
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Yes
- legs removable: No
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: Yes
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5"W x 23"D x 34.75"H
- product weight: 15 lbs
- seat height: 20"
- seat depth: 19"
- interior seat width: 19"
- arm height: 25"
- arm width: 1.125"
- leg height: 16"
- Store wood furniture indoors or with outdoor covers (sold separately) out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage. To clean use a soft bristled brush or vacuum attachment then wipe with a mild soap, dry with soft cloth, and let dry thoroughly.
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.