London Indoor / Outdoor Dining Chair (Set of 2)
Update your outdoor dining arrangement with this set of undeniably cool chairs. Designed with a steel base, and a rope-wrapped seat with intersecting strands across the back for a modern geometric appeal.
- Ships in: 1-2 weeks
- Set of 2
- material: Teak wood, aluminum, polyolefin rope
- Teak wood naturally contains water-repellant oils and resins, making it well-suited to outdoor designs. Teak frames offer strength and durability in the elements—either occasionally treated to hold their warmth or left unsealed for a beautiful gray patina. Lightly sanding the wood can restore the natural tone. Teak furniture should be covered or stored indoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- fabric content: Olefin
- fabric color: Gray
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Removable
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: Yes
- Cushion Fill: Foam
- X stretcher base design
- Overall Dimensions: 23"W x 26"D x 33"H
- product weight: 18 lbs
- seat height: 19"
- seat depth: 19.5"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible moisture transfer.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- For more information, check out our Furniture Guide
Share Your Home With Us
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric