Made-to-order | Ships in:
We see this sofa as the ideal inviting neutral to style in your very own way—it adapts to coastal charm, vibrant colors and patterns, or eclectic market finds alike. This couch's understated and fully upholstered design and two soft bolster pillows offer a cozy, welcoming lounging spot for hours on end.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 6-8 weeks
- comfortably sits: 3
- material: Maple wood, furniture grade laminate, down fill, polyester
- fabric content: 96% Polyester, 4% olefin
- fabric color: White
- stain resistant fabric: Yes
- cushions removable: Removable
- seat construction: Sinuous underconstruction and down-blend cushion
- legs removable: Not removable
- pillows included: Yes
- Made In: Elliston, VA
- 2 Bolster pillows
- Meets the flammability requirements of California Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair. The upholstery materials in this product contain no added flame retardant chemicals
- Inside Out performance fabric
- Overall Dimensions: 88"W x 39"H x 35"D
- product weight: 151 lbs
- seat height: 21"
- seat depth: 24"
- interior seat width: 77"
- arm height: 25" (from floor)
- arm width: 4"
- leg height: 2"
- Dust and dirt promote premature fabric wear
- Vacuum the surface of your furniture regularly, under the cushions, with the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner
Share Your Home With Us
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric