May Dining Chair
Eny Lee Parker brings her thoughtfully grounded approach—an embrace of slowness, intention, and respect for nature—to an exclusive collection with Lulu and Georgia. The May chair's soft lines and plush upholstery offer a comfy dining seat with style to spare. The whimsical shape of the iron legs creates an artful play on material and form, fashioning this dining chair with a striking silhouette.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 200 lbs
- material: Iron, MDF, Natural Lenox Upholstery
- fabric content: 70% Viscose, 30% Linen
- fabric color: Ivory
- seat construction: Foam and Fiber
- legs removable: No
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 21.25"W x 24.75"D x 34.25"H
- product weight: 32 lbs
- seat height: 18.75"
- seat depth: 18"
- leg height: 15.75"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
About the Artist
Eny Lee Parker
Eny Lee Parker is a spatial designer based in New York. Working primarily in clay, she brings an artful touch to objects, furniture, and lighting designs for elevated interiors that blend warmth and intrigue with quiet sophistication. In this exclusive collection for Lulu and Georgia, Eny brings her thoughtfully grounded approach to every aspect of your home—creating spaces for conversation, gathering, and laid-back living.Shop the Collection