Sink into style with the Mewis sofa. With its feather-blend cushioning and performance fabric upholstery, this plush couch is made for lasting comfort. The chunky rolled arms and bun feet offer a softly modern profile perfect for an artfully grounded space.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- comfortably sits: 3
- weight capacity: 500 lbs
- material: Solid Parawood
- fabric content: 100% Recycled Olefin
- fabric color: Natural
- stain resistant fabric: Performance fabric
- cushions removable: Yes
- seat construction: S-Spring
- legs removable: No
- pillows included: No
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 95.5"W x 41"D x 28.5"H
- product weight: 130 lbs
- sofa depth: 21"
- seat height: 17"
- seat depth: 21"
- interior seat width: 79"
- arm height: 19.5"
- arm width: 8.5"
- distance between legs: 39" table width, 4" table depth
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment, and fluff and flip cushions as needed.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.