Eny Lee Parker brings her thoughtfully grounded approach—an embrace of slowness, intention, and respect for nature—to an exclusive collection with Lulu and Georgia. The Mila accent chair offers a sculptural moment with its chic tufting and overstuffed lines. Textural ivory upholstery brings a cozy touch to this modern barrel chair design.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 330 lbs
- material: Plywood frame, medium density high resilient foam
- fabric content: 100% Polyester
- fabric color: Ivory Bouclé
- assembly required: No
- Overall Dimensions: 36.5"W x 32"D x 28.75"H
- product weight: 59 lbs
- seat height: 17.75"
- seat depth: 22.5"
- interior seat width: 22.75"
- arm height: 29"
- arm width: 14.5"
- leg height: 7.5"
- distance between legs: 22.75"
- Avoid placing upholstery in direct sunlight to minimize fading.
- Depending on the fabric, pilling or crushing may occur with wear.
- Spot clean by blotting with a light-colored, damp cloth. For larger stains, we recommend contacting a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
About the Artist
Eny Lee Parker
Eny Lee Parker is a spatial designer based in New York. Working primarily in clay, she brings an artful touch to objects, furniture, and lighting designs for elevated interiors that blend warmth and intrigue with quiet sophistication. In this exclusive collection for Lulu and Georgia, Eny brings her thoughtfully grounded approach to every aspect of your home—creating spaces for conversation, gathering, and laid-back living.Shop the Collection