Morris & Co. Montreal Wallpaper
With a classic Persian carpet as his muse, Arts & Crafts textile designer William Morris recreated this ornate pattern in a wallpaper during the late 19th century. Blurred, softened edges encompassing the trailing flora are made intentional in order to preserve the natural look of the carpets woven material.
- Ships in: 2 weeks
- roll type: Double
- repeat type: Straight
- Not Suitable For Bathroom Use
- ready to hang: No
- wallpaper substrate type: Non-Woven
- wallpaper print process: Gravure printed
- wallpaper application type: Requires Paste
- flame retardant
- printed in: United Kingdom
- Our Wallpaper Is Printed in Batches, so We Recommend That Customers Order All Rolls at the Same Time To Guarantee Dye Lot Numbers Will Match. For more information, check out our Wallpaper Guide
- Overall Dimensions: 20.5"W x 395.7"L
- product weight: 3 lbs
- square feet: 56'
- repeat size: 24"
- Wipe down with soft damp cloth
Responsibly sourced materials are grown, collected, and manufactured according to fundamental environmental, social, and ethical accountability benchmarks.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
Share Your Home With Us
About the Brand
Morris & Co.
William Morris famously said, “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.” As a political theorist, publisher, environmental campaigner, poet, as well as an outstanding designer, Morris (1834–1896) was one of the single most influential figures of the nineteenth century. Under his direction Morris & Co. grew to the status of Arts & Crafts icon that it remains to this day.Shop Morris & Co.