Noir I & II Print
by Yuki Osada (Set of 2)
Yuki Osada is a graphic designer and textile artist best known for her whimsical illustrations, and this wall art print set brings minimalist, monochromatic botanicals to your space. Contrasted by a light wood frame, this diptych is ideal artwork for a wall above your bed or desk.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 4-6 weeks
- artist name: Yuki Osada
- Artist Bio: Yuki Osada is a artist best known for whimsical illustrations.
- material: Wood, Glass,Linnen, Paper, Metal
- frame material: Basswood
- construction: Archival Giclee Print on Watercolor Paper
- type of glass: 1/8" CPG
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: Bradenton, FL
- Overall Dimensions: 53"W x 34.5"L x 2"D (set)
- product weight: 24 lbs
- Wipe with Damp Cloth
Handcrafted products feature handcraft, labor-intensive practices in their production.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.