Norden Incense Kit
Details & Dimensions
Southern California-based home goods brand Norden makes a line of well-crafted home fragrances, tabletop, and ceramics that are influenced by the founders' travels. This is not your typical '70s incense kit. A vertical ceramic stoneware holder keeps the look minimal and totally modern, and three fragrances that are both nostalgic and fresh, with notes including cypress, palo santo, sage and balsam fir.
- Overall Dimensions: 2.5"Dia x 13"H
- material: Incense Made With All Natural Essential Oils, Custom Ceramic Incense Burner
- indoor use only: No
- food safe: No
- watertight: No
- fragrance and notes: Ojai Frankincense, Cypress, Patchouli, Palo Santo Idyllwild Fragrance -- Cedarwood, Sage, Vetiver, Citrus Øresund Fragrance -- Balsam Fir, Grapefruit, Musk
- Made In: California
- Additional Information: 3 Packs of incense include 20 sticks in each; Approximate 45 minute burn time per stick; Handmade and packed in a custom gift tube
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface or using an incense burning stand. Burn with proper ventilation. Do not directly inhale smoke. Do not Brug anything against the glowing tip of the incense. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave incense burning unattended.
Shipping & Returns
Due to carrier shipping constraints, we’re facing extended shipping timelines on many items of up to 14-18 business days. We have extended our returns timeframe to 60 days, but are also experiencing delays in processing returns and refunds. Please read below for more information
In some cases, there will be a delay from when your shipping label is created, and when FedEx actually picks up the item from our warehouse. Additionally, some items are subject to further processing lead times, so please refer to the individual product pages for the most up-to-date information. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which have extended processing and delivery times. The shipping time frame presented on each product reflects the estimated processing time before the item leaves our warehouse. Once items are in transit, they may take an additional 1-4 weeks for the item to make it to your home. After the item reaches your local area, the delivery company will contact you via phone, email or text to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5. Rural and island deliveries have limited routes and delivery times may take longer than usual.
Preorder items are not yet in our warehouse and the dates presented for those products are estimates only, and are subject to change as we encounter delays. Some preorder items have additional processing lead times once the items become in stock, and may not ship immediately.
After your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
Returns (Please read the returns page HERE for the full policy)
- Items marked as final sale are not returnable
- Made to Order Items are not returnable.
Furniture and oversized items can be arranged by contacting us within 60 days of delivery. These items are not eligible for free returns.Please inspect your item upon arrival. All damage claims must be received within 48 hours of delivery.
- If your item was purchased during a shipping promotion or if a free shipping offer code was applied, a 10% return shipping charge will be deducted from the original price of your item.