Painterly Stripe Wallpaper
Keep it tonal while making it pop with this balanced yet modern wallpaper design. The wallpaper's painted stripe pattern is the perfect way to add a touch of visual impact to the room while reflecting an aesthetic grounded in organic appeal. This wallpaper is from our exclusive Sarah Sherman Samuel collaboration and features all the trademarks of her warm, edited style.
- Ships in: 7-10 Business Days
- artist name: Sarah Sherman Samuel
- roll type: Sidewall
- number of rolls: 1
- Suitable For Bathroom Use
- wallpaper substrate type: Non-Woven
- wallpaper print process: Digital
- cut type: Pre-Trimmed
- Professional Installation Required
- wallpaper application type: Requires Paste
- Made In: York, PA
- Our Wallpaper Is Printed in Batches, so We Recommend That Customers Order All Rolls at the Same Time To Guarantee Dye Lot Numbers Will Match. For more information, check out our Wallpaper Guide
- Overall Dimensions: 20.5"W x 396"L
- product weight: 2 lbs
- square feet: 56.4
- Wipe with clean soft damp cloth
- Avoid using chemicals or solutions on the wallpaper
Responsibly sourced materials are grown, collected, and manufactured according to fundamental environmental, social, and ethical accountability benchmarks.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
About the Designer
Sarah Sherman Samuel
Grand Rapids, Michigan-based designer and long-time L&G collaborator Sarah Sherman Samuel is known for her warm, edited style. From the organic geometry of her hand-illustrated patterns to the always-fresh blend of vintage and modern notes, each piece is tailored with artful details. Curved elements and playful contrasts between form and materiality inspire a collected feel, ready to mix in throughout your home.Shop Sarah Sherman Samuel