Papillons et Margeurites Print
by Paule Marrot
Made-to-order | Ships in:
A symphony of color from a soft yet bright palette fills the canvas of this wall artwork with a whimsical floral arrangement. This print will bring a dynamic visual texture to your art wall decor and set off a well-lit space with fresh, organic appeal.
- made to order items are not returnable
- Ships in: 6 weeks
- artist name: Paule Marrot - Natural Curiosities
- Artist Bio: From the proprietary archives of legendary textile artist, engraver and painter Paule Marrot (1902-1987) comes this beautiful, wide-ranging collection of prints. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
- material: giclee print, framed in acrylic box
- frame material: acrylic box
- mounting hardware included
- ready to hang: Yes
- Made In: United States
- Overall Dimensions: 50"W x 50"L x 1.5"D
- product weight: 50 lbs
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth