Penn Indoor / Outdoor Chaise
Keep your patio style fresh with an unexpected touch of comfort from the Penn chaise. The pillowy silhouette offers a clean, streamlined look while inviting lounge appeal. With its outdoor-friendly olefin slipcover, this chaise is ready for everything from laid-back backyard hangs to poolside entertaining.
- Ships in: 2-3 weeks
- weight capacity: 250 lbs
- material: 100% Olefin
- fabric content: 100% Olefin
- fabric color: Cream
- stain resistant fabric: No
- seat construction: Webbing
- Safe For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- assembly required: Yes
- Overall Dimensions: 37"W x 72"D x 31.5"H
- product weight: 67 lbs
- sofa depth: 61"
- seat height: 18.5"
- seat depth: 61"
- interior seat width: 37"
- leg height: 2.25"
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible moisture transfer.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals that are released during the manufacturing of furniture. Non-toxic and low VOC furniture is scientifically proven to meet some of the most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, typically GREENGUARD Certification. These products help reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in creating healthier indoor environments.
About the Material
Performance fabric upholstery is an easy-to-clean and long-lasting material crafted from a blend of synthetic and natural fibers. The term originated in the furniture industry to speak to fabrics that withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. There are different variations of performance fabrics, but they all share a few qualities. As well as being easy-care and durable, these fabrics are made to withstand water spills, mold, and mildew. Lastly, they also dry more quickly, helping to prevent stains from permanently discoloring the fabric.Shop Performance Fabric